What's New in the TV industry today...
Our roundup of the TV industry news and insights you need to know, including:
- Check out Disable My Cable’s hands-on review of the new 4th generation Tablo.
- Warner Bros. Discovery is said to be eager for the writers’ and actors’ strikes to end after disclosing the work stoppages are costing them between $300-$500 million.
- Several talk shows are already returning to production without writing staff.
- Variety has a deep dive into whether the CW can survive as it shifts away from teen drama to focus on sports and other programming with broader appeal.
- Mohu has launched three new TV antennas with tweed-style coverings to match your decor.
- Android TV’s Google TV-style home screen refresh is coming to more devices and regions.
Not subscribed to our newsletter? Enter your email address below so you can Stay Tuned!