As we bid goodbye to the summer of 2017, it means one of our favorite 'holidays' of the year - OTA Day - is right around the corner.
As Canadians, we celebrate OTA Day on September 1st which marked the 2011 digital TV transition deadline here in the land of Mounties and maple syrup.
So, to mark the beginning of the era of beautiful, crisp Over-the-Air television, we've teamed up with our friends at Mohu to give away an awesome prize pack:
- A Tablo DUAL OTA DVR, which features two tuners and 40 hours of onboard storage for recordings
- A Mohu Glide 65 mile range flat indoor OTA antenna which is optimized to capture both VHF and UHF signals
Log in via email or Facebook to the entry widget below and do at least one of the following things to enter. The more you do, the more chances you get!
- Visit and like the Tablo Facebook page
Visit and like the Mohu Facebook page
- Follow @TabloTV on Twitter
- Follow @GoMohu on Twitter
- Tweet a message about the giveaway on Twitter
- Sign up for the Cord Cutting This Week newsletter
You can also receive additional entries by sharing the giveaway. For every friend you've referred that enters the contest, you'll receive another chance to win!
The contest ends at 11:59 pm ET on September 5th so make sure to enter soon and enter often! (Open to residents of the United States & Canada.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sign up for Tablo's Cord Cutting This Week newsletter to get the latest cord cutting industry news including updates on Over-the-Air TV shows, streaming services, set-top-boxes, gadgets, and more delivered straight to your inbox!